Production – Entry Level – Machine Operator- 3rd shift
Revere Plastics Systems, LLC
Are you looking for a position with a great team, casual dress code, and on-the-job training?
We are currently seeking motivated team players with great attitudes! Our company is one of the largest injection molding companies in the USA and our production team members work with plastic parts that support automotive, medical, and home appliance industries.
No prior manufacturing experience? No problem!
We offer on the job training and plastics is a great place to start!
Important Facts about the Position:
- 3rd Shift Positions available. 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Monday through Friday!
- Starting wage is $15.50/hour; $16.00/hour after 90 days with good performance.
- Shift differential of $2.00 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Overtime and bonus opportunities may be offered.
- Weekly Pay.
- Start earning Paid Time Off the first week of employment with Revere!
- Casual Dress Code!
- Benefits available after 90 days of employment!
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency, preferred.
- Be able to work flexible hours and overtime, as needed.
- The physical demands for this position may include being able to bend and stand for long periods of time 8 to 12 hour intervals; working frequently in close proximity to machinery, noise levels are moderate.
- Acceptable completion of a background check.