PRODUCTION HOURLY – PREPARED FOODS
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
Food or production experience preferred. At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed within our facility. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are available to all team members and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed
Salary: $35,360 to $40,040/year
1st shift Starting pay rate ($17.00) Monday to Friday - Some weekend work required. From 7:30am to 4:45pm.
2nd shift Starting pay rate ($18.00) Monday to Friday - Some weekend work required. From 3:25pm to 1:45am
** ASK ABOUT OUR $3,000/$5,000 SIGN OF BONUS**