Production Inventory Control
Day Shift: 7am-7pm
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Practices safe work habits and complies with all quality, safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, programs and regulations.
- Reports relative inventory information back to Management, Inventory Control or Inside Sales for action.
- Stocks warehouse locations with incoming goods.
- Assist in inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Handle incoming and outgoing product transfers, packaging and unpackaging.
- Pull parts according to sales orders issued by Inside Sales and stage for assembly.
- Determine that pulled part is intact and has no defects, brought on by long periods of storage.
- Special projects or assignments as directed by management.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None Required
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES: Knowledge of wellhead equipment. Intermediate Computer and Language Skills, Basic Mathematical Skills and Basic Reasoning Ability.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No supervisory responsibilities
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk and sit; talk and hear.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to clearly hear voices or alarms, bells, and other noise.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (outside weather conditions); high, precarious places; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to risk of radiation or electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.
Cactus Wellhead is an equal opportunity employer. Cactus Wellhead prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. It affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.