Production Leadership Intern
Travel Tags, Inc.
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
The Occasions Group, a Taylor Company, is seeking Production Leadership Internships for the 2023 fall semester. This position will be a team leader overseeing certain departments in the production area. There will be 600+ employees hired to process fourth-quarter customer orders of about 8 million holiday cards.
- Workflow management.
- Assist in employee training.
- Manage employee scheduling.
- Managing people’s performance, communication, and information sharing passed from shift to shift.
- 3rd Shift
You Must Have:
- Some form of leadership experience. This position may oversee approximately 10-35 people.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take on additional leadership training.
- Take instructions from existing leadership members.
- Must be able to work 8-hour shifts.
- Must be able to work M-F (Be available to work Saturdays or Sundays during peak weeks).
- Must be available to work the day after and the weekend after Thanksgiving (Nov 24th – 26th)
- Basic Computer Skills.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to motivate your team during the peak season time that is critical to the business.
About The Occasions Group
The Occasions Group is a group of companies set out to be the preferred printing partner that provides consumers with products and services that celebrate life in all its occasions. Our companies strive to provide our retailers and end customers with the newest designs, services, technologies, and tools needed for selling and ordering our robust line of products. We offer everything from wedding invitations, graduation, and baby announcements to party invitations, holiday cards, and so much more! Our commitment to our partners is to make it easy and smooth to do business with us, which is where you come in! We are looking for motivated individuals that want to join a team that prides itself on respect, passion for customers and for work, contributing fresh ideas, as well as sharing.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.ID:uDnQdo