Production Operator – 1st Shift
Little Falls, MN
At AirBorn we apply our passion for innovation and continuous improvement to support mission critical applications in the Military/Aerospace, Medical, and Industrial fields.
If you are looking for a position that offers competitive pay and benefits, a culture of teamwork and inclusion and opportunities for advancement, look no further.
As a Production Operator at AirBorn, you will have the opportunity to build a variety of electronic components destined for mission critical applications. The Little Falls facility offers training for entry level folks who are looking to pursue a career in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for assembling electronic components, subassemblies and systems while working from prints, drawings, routers and verbal instructions. AirBorn offers paid training for in-demand skills and certifications with opportunities of advancement.
Each day, you will have the satisfaction of knowing your work matters as you contribute to electronic systems destined for fighter jets, commercial aircraft, hospitals and other mission critical applications. We build quality products every day because lives depend on it.
As an employee-owned company, we all share in the company’s success. The company wins our employees’ win.
- Good attitude and attendance
- Willingness to learn
What we offer:
• Insurance(Medical, Dental, Vision, Life), Paid Time Off, 8 Paid Holidays, 1 Float Holiday, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Other Supplemental Benefits Available.
• Growing facility with career advancement opportunities.
• We provide paid training and a fun work environment with a organization that is over 60 years strong!!!!
• Sign-On bonus of $1K in accordance of our current policy and payable in the following cadence: $500 after the first 30 days of employment and the remaining $500 after 3 months of employment.
SUMMARY: Performs Deburring process and provides Machine Shop support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs necessary deburring operations on production and non-production parts which includes trimming, deflash and sandblasting.
- Uses bead blaster and tumbler as required.
- Saws raw material, performs general cleaning maintenance on shop equipment, assists machine operators with loading of parts.
- Examines cleaned objects to ensure conformance to standards using thermometers, timers, microscopes inspection equipment and scales.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES Requires knowledge typically acquired through:
- Completion of a High School diploma or general education degree (GED),
- One month to two years related experience or training; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
[Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability/Vet]
ITAR COMPLIANCE This position requires access to or use of information which is subject to the federal International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants for this position must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines "U.S. Person" as U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., person admitted as a refugee to the U.S., person granted asylum in the U.S., or person granted the status of alien lawfully admitted for temporary residence to the U.S. under 8 U.S.C. §1160(a) (for special agricultural workers) or 8 U.S.C. §1255(a)(1) (an amnesty program).ID:uDnQdo