Mallet & Co., Inc.
Vantage is a fast-growing, leading global supplier of naturally derived specialty ingredients and formulations that cater to the evolving needs of consumer and industrial markets. Through our chemistries, our customer focus and our vertically integrated farming, manufacturing, and formulation facilities around the world, we are Enabling Tomorrow’s Solutions Today.
With more than 1,000 employees, $1+ billion in sales and a footprint in 13 countries around the world, Vantage is driven by an intense focus on our customers, providing a broad portfolio of customized solutions, formulations and ingredients that are tailored to meet their specific needs.
Vantage is structured in two divisions: Consumer Solutions is focused on market segments where we have the right product portfolio and technical capabilities to win. Our Beauty & Personal Care and Food business units aim to be the customer’s partner of choice in delivering solutions, formulations and ingredients that best meet their needs. Performance Solutions encapsulates our Performance Materials and Oleo business units and is focused on select industrial applications where we offer differentiated solutions built on our foundational oleo chemistry.
Under the leadership of Steve Doktycz, a 27-year chemical industry and strategic development veteran, its tenured leadership team represents decades of industry experience coupled with entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for natural chemistries. Vantage is headquartered in the United States (Deerfield, IL, a Chicago suburb).
Since its inception in 2008, Vantage’s continued growth has been realized through a combination of focused commercial efforts, significant capital investment into our manufacturing assets, strategic entry into geographic markets and niche acquisitions to develop our leading portfolio of natural-based specialty ingredients.
Vantage™ is backed by H.I.G., a leading global alternative investment firm with $43 billion of equity capital under management with a focus on the small and midcap segments of the market, with a minority investment by The Jordan Company.
For more information: www.vantagegrp.com
Job description: The Production operator, based on process know-how, knowledge, and trouble shooting skills, carries out independently, safely and responsibly all operations required to complete production requirements using all written procedures and verbal instructions. This individual may be involved with the generation, collection, storage, and preparation of shipments of hazardous materials.
Schedule: 6:00am – 2:30pm
Duties and responsibilities:
• Allocate and print necessary documents to begin work order.
• Prepare and sanitize all equipment.
• Pick and stage all necessary raw materials prior to beginning batch.
• Scan material/complete necessary paperwork as required.
• Fulfill production responsibilities according to procedure. Responsible for printing, sampling, blending, dropping, labeling, and scanning manufactured materials into location.
• Fulfill grinding room responsibilities as required.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Must be able to lift 55 lb. bags and maneuver drums and equipment as necessary.
• Collaborate with all departments as required.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Forklift experience is preferred but not necessary.
• Manufacturing and production experience is preferred.