IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
IKO Midwest, Inc., an established, growth-oriented international roofing manufacturer with a facility in Kankakee, IL, offers exciting and challenging full-time opportunities for Production Operators. We are currently hiring for positions on our production line.
This position emphasizes safety, quality, teamwork and dependability in a continuous production plant, making high quality roofing products.
- Follow all plant safety and health requirements
- Safely operate in all production line positions
- Communicate with co-workers, supervisors and Maintenance
- Ensure raw materials are fed properly for all processes
- Make necessary equipment adjustments
- Resolve line stoppages
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure the quality of the finished product
- Prepare product for shipment.
- Complete production documents
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- HS Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Forklift experience required.
- Ability to work 8-hour rotating shifts.
- Overtime work is required and is based upon business demands.
- Excellent attendance
- Heavy industrial work environment
- Standing, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping
- Stair and ladder climbing
- Safely lifting up to 85 pounds as needed throughout the shift.
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ID:uDnQdo