Production Supervisor – 3rd shift
Tempur Sealy is committed to improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. As a leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of bedding products worldwide, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, we deliver award-winning products that provide breakthrough sleep solutions to consumers in over 100 countries. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns & Foster®. We hire people who have a passion for helping others find their best night’s sleep. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Tempur Sealy!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental & other wellness programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
Pay Range: $56k-$80k
What You’ll Do (Essential Duties and Responsibilities):
- Manage and oversee a specific department and team within the production process.
- Coordinate the team’s activities to accomplish the established production and safety goals.
- Manage and inspect the team’s output to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Estimate production material needs and manage inventory.
- Teach the team company safety policies and enforce all safety regulations with a goal of zero incidents.
- Collaborate with the team and management to identify and implement ways to improve production and safety.
- Help to mediate and resolve conflicts within the team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.