The Supervisor is a key position in the on site management of assigned location. Essential Functions for this position may vary by location, however, the position is responsible for ensuring compliance and administration of policies, procedures and practices. The Supervisor position partners with the on-site management team to ensure the highest level of standards and services are achieved and meet the Company's Core Value commitment to Service, Sustainability, Safety, and Solutions through proven leadership skills.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Establishes and maintains consistent and proper communication with internal and external management teams.
- Partners with on-site management team to ensure the customer's expectations of the highest level of quality standards and service are achieved.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports to ensure constant improvement in operations.
- Partners with on-site management team to ensure timely completion and administration of all employment, labor transactions including employee scheduling, timekeeping, performance reviews, corrective actions, status changes, separations, attendance, and timely submission of required payroll data.
- Supervises or assists in recruiting, hiring, training, and retention of employees.
- Works with the on-site management team in administering operation standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and on time delivery.
- Serves as an interface between operations, customer, administration, employees, and logistics.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the front line employees. Establishes and communicates goals - objectives - emphasizes accountability and inspires positive behavior changes.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.