Production Supervisor, Manufacturing
How would we describe a career with Agri-Mark? More than 100 years of: Farmers, Family, Mission, Purpose, Sustainability, Respect, Integrity, Work Ethic, Teamwork, Pride in Award Winning Products, Agriculture. Grow your life, join our team.
Our dairy cooperative is seeking a 3rd shift Production Supervisor to work in our Manufacturing Plant located in Cabot, VT. Flexible work schedule, including weekends, is required.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct responsibility for sanitation and production to ensure that quality, volume, cost standards, and customer specifications are achieved.
- Strong leadership for production employees within the plant along with promoting and modeling a culture of ethics, integrity, safety, quality, efficiency and constant application of best practices.
- Coordinate with the Cut and Wrap facility, quality assurance, and maintenance personnel to ensure that production is performed in a safe, efficient manner and that an adequately trained workforce is maintained.
- Strong leadership abilities including the ability to train, motivate, coach and lead others in great work.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, continuous improvement skills and computer proficiency including Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Solid knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety and Food Quality (SQF) programs
Preferred candidates will have manufacturing production experience, sanitation knowledge, proven leadership skills, the ability to effectively manage and mentor others, a high attention to detail, and solid analytical skills. Computer proficiency with Microsoft office suite. In addition, an overall understanding of dairy plant operations (HTST, separators, packaging equipment, cheddar and cultured equipment/processes and reverse osmosis systems) is desired.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a minimum of three years’ supervisory experience. Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Our support of employee growth includes promoting from within, training and tuition reimbursement. Team members enjoy access to a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and retirement plans which include 401k match and company-paid pension!