Bridgewater Interiors, LLC
The Production Supervisor assists the Production Superintendent/Manager by insuring that the assigned production department is operated in the most profitable and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise production team members performing production operations
- Responsible for orientation and on the job training of team members
- Evaluate probationary team members based on attendance, performance, attitude, potential, etc. Recommends candidates for hire, promotion and demotion transfer or release.
- Responsible for maintaining manpower within the assigned department at authorized levels
- Observes production operation within their area of control to ascertain compliance with methods, quality standards, safety regulations, production standards, and efficient operation of equipment
- Consults with team members and documents on the job problems, to include low production, poor quality, poor attendance, tardiness, etc.
- Process all required forms in a timely manner for payroll and Human Resources (i.e. employee status form, timecards, reward, etc.).
- With the Plant Manager and Operation Manager, study operation where cost standards are not being met to determine causes and apply corrective action.
- Develop among the assigned team members a consciousness for the need for teamwork to attain departmental objectives.
- Attend safety and quality meetings when needed.
- Safety: Study, institute and maintain efficient and safe work practices, procedures, facilities; by coordinating with the Human Relations Department and Manufacturing Engineering Department and keep them abreast of all safety and efficiency requirements in order to maintain an accident-free, high efficiency plant operation.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate employees in a multi-cultural environment
PRIMARY LOCATIONNorthwood Facility ID:uDnQdo