Production Support – Part Time or Co-Op
Mersen is a global expert in electrical specialties and advanced materials for high-tech industries. With more than 50 industrial sites and 16 research and development centers in 35 countries around the world, Mersen develops custom built solutions and delivers key products to its clients to meet the new technological challenges shaping tomorrow’s world. For over 130 years, Mersen has focused tirelessly on innovation to accompany its clients and meet their needs. Be it in wind power, solar power, electronics, electric vehicles, aeronautics, space or countless or other sectors, wherever technology is progressing, you will always find a bit of Mersen.
Position Type: Part-Time, Co-Op
Location: Greenville, Michigan
Reports to: Shift or Department Supervisor
- General Shop Cleaning
- Organization of supplies, parts, etc.
- Small part counting/inventory and packaging
- Miscellaneous projects and tasks, as needed
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Great time management and organizational skills
Why Join US?
At Mersen, we are proud to be drivers of progress and to contribute to tomorrow’s world.
- Shared values and ethics
- Collaborate with a diverse team that embraces challenges and bring great ideas to life
- Learn and grow with us through our Learning and Development training programs
- We champion diversity, diversity drives our identity
This job description is not all inclusive. An employee may also perform other activities as required to support the business, management team, or employees, as required.