Production Team Member – M-F: 1st Shift (6am – 3pm)
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
Hentzen is a unique company in today’s world. Since our inception in 1923, we have remained an independent, privately held company committed to being a leader in the development and manufacture of quality coatings through innovation, dedication and service to our customers and employees. This continual commitment has led to Hentzen’s recognition as a technology leader and trusted partner to our customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets we serve. Through nearly 100 years of innovation experience, we have developed a unique ability to custom engineer advanced coatings designed to meet each of our customers’ unique and challenging requirements. This innovation comes to life in our state-of-the-art facilities where our talented employees are challenged to develop coatings to solve these unique problems. If you want to join a technology leader, known for its innovation and dedication to its customers and employees, Hentzen can offer you a rewarding and challenging opportunity to learn and grow.
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
M-F: 1st Shift (6am – 3pm)
The Production Team Member performs manufacturing tasks required to assemble product/finished goods orders for customers.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Operates mixing and milling equipment to process batch
- Conducts and/or works with Quality Control for color and quality control testing and makes adjustments as required
- Operates pumps to fill product
- Observe all company policies and safety rules
- Maintains housekeeping standards
- Cleans production vessels as required
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste. The initial training of how to properly dispose of hazardous waste will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator or the department supervisor. Annual training of the same will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Preferred education level: High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred experience level: Five years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the chemical industry with a strong preference for experience with milling machines.
- Computer experience strongly preferred
- Forklift certification strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Color tinting and Quality Control experience helpful but not required
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, stand and/or walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects or controls and move from place to place. The employee is regularly required to sit, balance, stoop, and occasionally reach above shoulders. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 65 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
Personal Protection Equipment is required during various processes in the production facility. Safety shoes, glasses, respirators, fire retardant uniform and earplugs may be required when performing certain functions.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
307 Echelon Rd.
Greenville, SC 29605
APPLY ONLINE AT:
Women, minorities, Veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply
HENTZEN COATINGS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
All candidates are subject to a post offer drug/alcohol screening, job related physical, and background check.
6:00am - 3:00pm
1st Shift ID:uDnQdo