Absopure Water Co.
Absopure is an equal opportunity employer.
The Production Technician is responsible for the set up, functionality and troubleshooting of packaging equipment while ensuring production goals and quality standards are met. Opportunities are available on either day or night shift.
- Follow company work and safety policies and instructions
- Ensure necessary equipment/tools are present upon start of shift
- Operate and troubleshoot packaging equipment
- Perform quality checks at specified intervals to ensure product quality
- Fill out production logs to document the day’s activities
- Cleaning and sanitizing packaging equipment
- Perform weekly preventative maintenance on packaging equipment
- Set-up packaging equipment and perform changeovers for various products
- Continuously monitor the performance of packaging equipment
- Abide by safety standards and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Report food safety and food quality issues to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required. Preference will be given to candidates with technical training or technical certifications.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Company Provided Life and Disability Insurances, 401(k) with company matching and more!