Production Technician (On-site)
Broadridge Financial Solutions
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our operations team! We are looking for a Production Technician for our Coppell, TX office. This role is in our Customer Communications Division. At BRCC, we transform how organizations communicate with their customer by building an optimal, integrated digital and print experience. By seamlessly connecting customers with relevant content across the existing and emerging channels they prefer, their transactional, marketing and regulatory communications can drive greater efficiency, engagement and results. In this role, you will work with the team to maintain all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability. You will perform preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs on equipment on the production floor.
Work Mode: This is an on-site role that will be assigned to a Broadridge location where you will work 100% of the time.
- Night Shift
- Responsible for mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including: printers, conveyors, and mail sorting equipment.
- Completes preventative maintenance.
- Responds to equipment break down or emergency situations in a timely manner
- Consistently utilizes inventory systems and maintains the spare parts/supply inventory.
- Evaluates and assesses equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with Windows PC environment as it pertains to the operation of automated equipment.
- Minimum of one year of experience in maintaining, repairing, or installing mailing or comparable equipment.
- Experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
- AAS Electronics degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexible schedule and overtime required.
- Significant amount of standing, walking, and lifting at least 50 pounds required.
- Other shop duties as assigned.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.ID:uDnQdo