Production Technician- Post Production
Stahls' Special Projects, Inc.
Why join Stahls’ DFC, a GroupeSTAHL company?
We value work/life balance.
As a family-owned business, we know our work family is just one aspect of life. We offer flexibility in the workplace to accommodate life outside of work. We offer generous PTO packages and opportunity to earn addition paid time off throughout the year.
We take health and wellness seriously.
We offer comprehensive benefits packages with low premiums and front-end deductibles. Contribute pre-tax dollars to your FSA or HSA accounts. Company paid ancillary benefits with optional buyups. Earn additional paid time off (IPOD) by participating in healthy activities!
We do not believe in just getting a job; we believe in careers.
With ongoing training and opportunities for personal development, we believe in fostering career growth. Looking to take your career to the next step? We offer tuition and continuing education reimbursement!
We believe in making a difference (and having fun while doing it).
Whether we are celebrating goals or simply showing appreciation with catered luncheons; soaking up the sun at Idlewild or visiting Kennywood, enjoying some Potato Patch fries for family fun day; or providing facility wide communication with town hall meetings... We’re a family-owned company who has family-friendly fun year ‘round! We’re all about having fun and making a difference.
Need more reasons to join GroupeSTAHL? Read more about other benefits and perks HERE!
What we do:
- Stahls’ DFC (Decorating Fulfillment Center) is the place for all your garment decorating needs! We offer the world’s largest selection of embellishment materials and methods including embroidery, Digital Printing, and Heat Seal. Plus, our experienced staff offers the best customer service in the industry! As an official licensed decorator and event merchandiser for many professional sports leagues and organizations, Stahls’ DFC is a name even the pros trust!
Find out more about Stahls’ & DFC:
We are looking for an energetic person that enjoys production work, problem solving and digital design. The perfect person will have a strong sense of organization, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Printing items without error. Responsible for the timely, qualitative completion of basic order fulfillment. Ensures that assigned Direct to Film (DTF) and digital production functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures, that quality and productivity standards are met or exceeded, and that related documentation is accurate and complete.
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely completion of direct to garment functions.
- Operates direct to film equipment according to specifications listed on written/printed orders; matches customer orders to materials in terms of style, color, and size.
- Flexibility to rotate between departments and jobs on an as-needed basis.
- Organizing orders daily into top priorities.
- Updating templates using Adobe Illustrator with names, dates, and colors according to notes on orders.
- Runs, adjusts, and troubleshoots production equipment and machinery.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Be a team player by assisting and supporting other coworkers as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns. Identifies problems and provides suggestions.
- Must be able to perform production satisfactorily in accordance with company productivity and quality requirements.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, experiment, and show a level of independent creativity.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that DTF functions are completed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Follow established quality and safety standards.
- Meets deadlines.
- Inspects work upon completion.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned. Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Works with fellow machine operators in a fast-paced environment and learns to operate machines self-sufficiently.
- Completes special projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Meets attendance standards.
- DTF functions are completed in accordance with department and team standards and procedures.
- Quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Safety regulations are followed.
- Effective communication and coordination exist with Company personnel and with management. Assistance and support are provided as needed.
- Quality orientation.
- Basic computer skills.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to assist others.
- Ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the production environment.
Apply today and join the fun!ID:uDnQdo