Production Test Technician
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability. These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Production Test Technician: Performs production probing of Uncooled wafers. Follows procedures and work instruction involving Teradynes and Electroglas 4090u wafer probing stations. Reviews and analyzes test data. Works with facilities, equipment maintenance and field service to diagnose and maintain wafer probers. Prepares test reports summarizing findings and yields. Works with engineering, maintenance, and production control to ensure throughput of wafers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs electrical measurements and tests from test procedures and engineering specifications
- Sets up and checks out test station/equipment
- Maintains records on work performed, analyzes data collected and reports results (metrics)
- Removes, replaces and assembles parts and/or assemblies as required
- Performs necessary touch up and cleaning of deliverable hardware
- Assists Engineering in developing test procedures for new products
- Monitors consumables required to support test activities
- Maintains inventory of testing equipment on hand and advises on equipment required to meet production schedules including obsolete, repair or calibration status.
- A.S. degree or equivalent experience preferred (e.g., military training)
- Mechanical and electrical concepts
- Ability to read and understand written test procedures
- ESD procedures
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- ISO 9001 experience – preferred
- Must be able to use hands to move and assemble very small electronic parts and fastening devices
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing using the English language
- Must be able to use a microscope for extended periods of time
- Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce
Salary Range:$35,090.00 - $58,630.00
Teledyne and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other characteristic or non-merit based factor made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.