Professional Services Consultant, HME
Peachtree Corners, GA
You could say Brightree by ResMed is a technology company. And that’s true. But Brightree is, at its heart, about people. We develop innovative, end-to-end technology solutions and services for people facing everyday challenges in the post-acute care industry. Brightree helps streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase profitability. For over fifteen years, organizations big and small have put their trust in us—for our wide-ranging solutions, our leadership, and our unmatched customer service. Going to work each day and creating new ways to positively impact our customers’ businesses and the lives of patients is just what we do. Because Brightree is, after all, about people.
To learn more about Brightree technology and solutions watch this short video by our CEO: https://www.brightree.com/whychoosebrightree
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Delivers consulting services while working closely with Brightree Project Managers to ensure adherence to project plans and timelines for on-time, on-budget go lives
- Utilizes process streamlining methodologies to reduce order management cycle times and increase cash velocity
- Assists in building client capabilities by training, coaching, and mentoring client personnel
- Facilitates the sharing of agreed best practices and standardization across the business
- Targets a 60% monthly client billable utilization rate
- Proactively identifies project risks and monitors and reports results throughout the process
- Updates Salesforce.com, SharePoint and other required systems with project status, time/expense and project documentation
- Identifies add-on implementation services that provide client value
- Maintains statistical rigor and delivers significant financial and voice of customer results
- Employs organizational change management applications to manage human risks
- Proactively stays informed and educated on new releases and enhancements as well as industry changes
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Experience selling and providing healthcare software consulting services.
- A deep understanding of medical insurance billing and the reimbursement relationships between patients, providers, and insurance carriers.
- In-depth experience in Medicare billing through experience in the healthcare industry.
- Solid finance and accounting skills required to communicate effectively with corporate officials.
- Proven process analysis and improvement methods skills with demonstrated business benefits.
- Strong Excel skills needed to support exporting and analysis of data.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in order to achieve milestones while also being able to communicate effectively with client’s leadership teams.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to build and promote organizational change management initiatives
- Adaptive in an ambiguous, fast-growing business environment; ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Flexible and adaptable in process analysis and problem-solving approach
- Able to work throughout the organization with diverse groups -- vertically and horizontally
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products including Project, Visio and Powerpoint
- Creative and innovative problem-solver
- Ability to travel as much as 85-90% A person who values integrity and honesty above all else.
- A highly motivated, seasoned, energetic and mature financial executive, with high confidence in his/her superior professional skills.
- A person with strong intellectual capabilities who can hold their own, argue their point, and stand up for what they believe in. A “quick study”.
- A creative thinker who is willing to challenge conventional wisdom.
- A person who can balance functional experience with an entrepreneurial attitude illustrated by a high level of focused energy, drive, ambition, adaptability and a track record of successful problem solving.
- A resilient and committed executive with a flexible and adaptable, open and straight-forward operating style; non-political and non-bureaucratic; someone with a natural and effective consultative approach who will gain the trust and respect of individuals at all levels.
- A hands-on, lead from the front, involved executive with excellent interpersonal skills. An appreciation of people as a company’s most important asset.
- An individual who can operate under pressure, adapt to rapid change, and keep things in perspective. Has a passionate commitment for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university.
We are shaping the future at ResMed, and we recognize the need to build on and broaden our existing skills and continue to attract and retain the world’s best talent. We work hard to offer holistic benefits packages, provide flexible work arrangements, cultivate a workforce culture that allows employees to grow personally and professionally, and deliver competitive salaries to our team members. Employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits. This position qualifies for the following benefits package:comprehensive medical, vision, dental, and life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, sleep care management, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), commuter benefits, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and tuition assistance. Employees accrue fifteen days Paid Time Off (PTO) in their first year of employment, receive 11 paid holidays plus 3 floating days and are eligible for 14 weeks of primary caregiver or two weeks of secondary caregiver leave when welcoming new family members. Individual pay decisions are based on a variety of factors, such as the candidate’s geographic work location, relevant qualifications, work experience, and skills.
Subject to the absolute discretion of the company, this role is eligible for an annual cash bonus payment based on company, business unit, and/or individual performance.
Subject to the absolute discretion of the company, this role may be eligible to receive stock equity based on company, business unit, and/or individual performance.
Base Pay Range for this position:
$108,000 to $162,000
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!