Program Manager, Marketing
Seal Beach, CA
Who we are.
Dendreon is making the battle against cancer personal. Founded on the belief that the immune system holds the key to the future of cancer care, Dendreon is committed to the delivery of treatments that harness the power of the body’s immune system to attack cancer cells.
If you are looking to positively impact the lives of patients, we want you to join our team. Headquartered in Seal Beach, California, and with sizable locations in Union City (Greater Atlanta), Georgia and Seattle, Washington, as well as countrywide Commercial and Medical Science Liaisons teams, we have a diverse offering of exciting opportunities.
What we do.
Vision – Pioneering the future of immunotherapy.
Mission – Making the battle against cancer personal through immunotherapy treatments that extend lives.
How we do it.
The Dendreon Way. We are a purpose-driven, value-based culture. At Dendreon, we…
- Put Patients First. Every day is a new opportunity to improve the lives of patients living with cancer.
- Act with Integrity. Be honest, transparent, and committed to doing what’s right in every situation.
- Build Trust: Building trust takes time. Engage teammates, be candid and transparent.
- Raise the Bar: Harness continuous improvement, foster innovation and elevate our people.
- Drive Results. Be accountable and execute – we win when everyone performs.
Primed for Growth - Contract/Partner Manufacturing Business Unit
Dendreon has been working in the cellular immunotherapy space for over 10 years and brings all the experiences that comes with developing a complex manufacturing process from clinical development through to consistent commercial production. Dendreon is unmatched in its patient logistics/operational functions, manufacturing excellence in cellular therapies and commercial sales team for cellular immunotherapies. Given this expertise, we plan to leverage these strengths to grow Dendreon's pipeline of products initially through contract manufacturing for partners and then patient operations and eventually commercial sales.
Are you ready?
Our high-performing organization challenges, develops, and rewards employees interested in pushing past typical career limitations. If you are passionate about helping patients and looking for a unique career opportunity, view our open positions to apply or refer a friend today.
Job Summary: The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing projects regarding our Patient and HCP programs. The role will coordinate and influence all stakeholders to define the project/program scope, schedule, and execute on project deliverables. The role will present project updates and program utilization analysis to the Sr. Director, Marketing. The role requires good decision-making abilities, strong communication skills and logistics planning with a commitment to delivering business results.
- Manage complex, marketing projects and programs ensuring on-time delivery of project goals.
- Oversee all aspects of the program, from content development/renewal of specific deliverables with deployment of communications and media campaigns in collaboration with corporate communications.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create integrated project plans including scope, schedule, risk and communication plans.
- Understand and translate requestor’s strategies into plans and be able to drive the project to completion.
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills to ensure successful execution of programs and campaigns
- Build strong relationships with speaker’s bureau KOLs to ensure positive experiences and availability for all programs.
- Track and organize feedback regarding program outcomes and target attendance.
- Analyze live and virtual programs and campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement and sharing insights across the team.
- Strict follow-up on action items between team meetings and ensure accountability of team members.
- Maintain positive business/vendor support relationships and communication for logistics and pull through on all programming.
- Ownership of tracking program budget and review of scope of work to ensure timely renewal of more programs quarterly.
- Maintain SharePoint and other databases with project status and key project information.
- Identify risks and contribute to issue resolution.
- Interface with all levels of management and ensure alignment throughout the organization.
- Effectively frame and present information to senior leadership.
- Designing and Implementing Program Management Workflows that support Visual Data Management for both Internal and External team members.
- Cross functional, enterprise-wide stakeholder management.
- Scoping and integration of marketing strategies pulled through all appropriate programs.
- Manage all HCP speaker Bureau programs and KOL specialty programming.
- Manage and oversee National patient programs in collaboration with patient advocacy and external partners.
- Develop templates for commercial sales to utilize in promotion of external programs at regional and national levels.
- Regular analysis and reporting on target audience attendance for all programs with frequent communication to leadership.
- Education: BS/BA degree in business, management, marketing, or related field required.
- 3+ years of Marketing and Program Management experience in biotech industry preferred.
- Previous Speaker Bureau experience highly desired.
- The role requires a strong ability to oversee and independently manage projects with limited assistance.
- Strong knowledge of program management tools including schedules, communication plans, risk plans, resource plans, scope & change management tools, action item trackers, and project plans.
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution skills, and cross functional collaboration skills with the ability to network with different KOL’s and functional areas.
- Proficiency in PPT, MS Word and MS Excel
- Power user of Salesforce CRM
- Experience in cGMP, pharmaceutical R&D, and/or Manufacturing Operations a plus.
- Program Management Certification is a plus.
- 15-25% travel.