Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
- Owns, develops, and manages program plans for assigned product releases, manages timely completion of program deliverables, and coordinates all aspects of product delivery
- Sets and manages program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Ensures operational readiness throughout the organization, monitoring all areas to make sure they are ready to support release launch and maintenance
- Manages weekly or bi-weekly team meetings, ensuring team members clearly understand their respective deliverables, ensuring release schedules and milestone delivery dates are adhered to, and working closely with senior management to address program risks and issues
- Identify risks and issues, solve problems, and recommend improvement opportunities and create effective actions plans throughout the program by facilitating meetings, discussions, decision making and conflict resolution
- Provide regular status reporting regarding program milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues
- Owns operational readiness for releases
- Works closely with project management teams, ensuring product delivery schedules closely align to development and service delivery requirements
- Contributes to the development and implementation of innovative ideas for improving the product delivery process
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills needed to be successful
- Knowledge of modern software development methods and associated development tools
- Understanding of project and program management principles, practices, and processes
- Versed in the use of industry-standard project management applications and able to produce detailed release plans.
- Demonstrates a keen leadership aptitude and ability to navigate new challenges with confidence
- Experience in managing small, medium and large size projects
- Experience in writing clear and accurate technical documents describing the software development and delivery process
- Proficient in analytical skills as evidenced by the ability to solve problems, identify improvement opportunities, and create effective action plans during the performance of assigned tasks
- Experience in communicating effectively with staff and customers, both verbally and in writing, including working with global distributed teams and communicating complex program scenarios clearly and concisely
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or healthcare related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5 years project or program management experience overseeing the development and delivery of software solutions, including large projects encompassing hundreds of tasks, multiple and competing resources, and strict deadlines
Preferred Experience & Education
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 2-3 years’ experience with enterprise-level software development, agile methodologies and new release delivery coordination to all parts of an organization
- 2-3 years’ experience in the healthcare industry
- 2-3 years’ experience working with remote and offshore teams
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of work. From health and wellness benefits, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, and tuition assistance, we've got you covered with our total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $75,300 to $118,200 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range.
Perks of working for Clinisys
From our business casual dress policy, generous PTO plan and flexible work schedules, to our mission driven organization that supports those who support healthcare organizations, Sunquest promotes work-life balance for all of our employees. We place emphasis on training and development, encourage promotion from within and encourage cross-functional team participation. These ideals together foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employee.
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- 25% Travel may be required
- Moderate lifting/carrying 15-44 lbs.; use of fingers; walking/standing 2-6 hours
- Exposure to hazardous materials or various weather conditions
- Travel to client sites that can pose risk associated with healthcare organization
- May be required to follow customer location health and safety requirements
Clinisys' Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Clinisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job description is meant to provide an accurate depiction of tasks and accountabilities that are most often associated with this role. While we strive to provide an accurate depiction, nothing in this description restricts the company from changing, reassigning, expanding or reducing scope of accountabilities and is subject to change at any time.