Project Coordinator (Design Group)
Steeger USA, LLC
About Us:Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the world’s leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
Who You’ll Work With
You will join one of our 45 offices in the US, be part of a committed team of over 1,500 professionals, and work in teams and directly with our clients doing work that is shaping the world around us. You will be welcomed into a rapidly growing business and team and empowered to make an impact. You will be valued, cared for, and challenged on your path to becoming a world-class professional consultant and surrounded by leaders who are committed to creating an environment that enables you to realize your own success and fulfillment.
When you join Design Group as a Project Financial Specialist, you are joining a team that will challenge you and position you for growth. In this role, you will work with a team of industry experts to help the world’s leading companies solve their most difficult problems. You will partner with seasoned leaders, technical specialists, and subject matter experts to deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients with consistency and accuracy.
What You’ll Do
You'll work individually and in teams to support capital projects and implement solutions for our clients. Together, you will help our clients make critical changes to improve their performance and realize their most important goals.
Cost Tracker Management
- Manage Cost Tracker process to ensure accurate and consistent data is shared between Design Group and Client Project Managers
- Update trackers with invoice reports from SAP
- Highlight all changes and review with PM prior to sending to the client
- Schedule and coordinate monthly forecasts with Project Managers
- Verify that the tracker is updated and accurate and includes all invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepare cost update sheet for Project Managers on the current status of their project funds monthly
- Conduct additional training on Cost Tracker as needed
- Maintain an active log of client’s capital projects
- Enter purchase requisitions into MyBuy ERP system
- Maintain Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) inbox and review incoming invoices
- Support Directors, Project Managers and Engineers in project-related activities
- Generate proposals, PO requisitions, presentations, and other project-related documents as needed
- Maintain client standard document templates to include financial tools, proposal templates, and an active archive of key presentations
- Set up project folders and standard documents as needed
- Organize Microsoft Teams folders
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in accounting-related work is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience reviewing purchase orders, reconciling invoices, and reviewing project finances
- Ability to interact with all levels of leadership within the organization
Our culture and commitment to our people is what sets us apart. We foster an environment of mutual respect, integrity, and unconditional interest in the individual and collective success of our professionals. Our model and entrepreneurial mindset offer a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible path. As a Project Financial Specialist, you will build a meaningful and fulfilling career with the support of professional development resources and mentorships including our First Year Experience program, Individual Development Plans, and Career Path resources and tools. You will be surrounded by exceptional talent who will support your development into becoming a highly effective leader.
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process. Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Company:Design Group ID:uDnQdo