Project Manager II
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures plant is designed in a safe and reliable manner while working closely with the safety team.
• Ensures the quality management system is implemented.
• Oversees and manages the engineering and design discipline throughout the project.
• Develops and manages the customer relationship during the project lifecycle with the goal of collaborating, serving, and building a mutual and trusting relationship.
• Leads the upfront planning of the project and ensures the adherence to the design and construction schedule with the project team.
• Will manage and own all financial aspects of the project while coordinating with Project Control
• Will manage, own, and control the administration of the contract agreement between the customer and the EPC.
• Will bring the business development and pre-construction team together and leads the closeout process.
• Work with project to coordinate equipment selection and procurement with Engineering and Supply Chain team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management
• Experience with Microsoft suite. Database experience is a plus.
• Experience with Primavera 6 and Microsoft Project scheduling software
• Experience in leadership of teams of people
• Extensive travel required.
Benefits and Pay:
• Paid Company Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• We provide paid sick leave as required by Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K with matching contribution.
• Salary $175,000 - $195,000 annually, dependent on experience, qualifications, and competencies