Central Power Systems & Services
Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: Project Manager
Overview: Support the sales department in a technical project management role
- Experience in either an Engineering, or Construction Management position with electrical experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Generators and UPS systems.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products, Adobe, and AutoCAD.
- Ability to travel both foreign and domestic. Sometimes on short notice. Estimated Travel is 10%
- Manage sales projects for the Southwest Territory.
- Provide technical oversight and influence during the estimating process.
- Assist on Design Build Projects as needed.
- Meet with Engineers, Contractors, Owners, etc. as needed before, during or after the project.
- Once the project is awarded. Lead internal project kickoff / handoff meeting with outside sales, inside sales and any 3rd party equipment vendors.
- Prepare and distribute submittals to contractors.
- Track submittal progress and issue resubmittals as needed.
- Coordinate with inside sales team on issuing purchase orders, equipment releases, shipment dates and delivery to the project site.
- Attend any and all project related meetings. Includes:
- Factory witness tests
- Quality control inspections of 3rd party vendor’s equipment.
- Onsite during equipment delivery.
- Onsite during startup and commissioning.
- Attend any and all sales-related meetings. Includes:
- Trade shows.
- Networking events.
- Company sales meetings.
- Factory Training.
- Ensure projects remain on schedule and within the original budget. Discuss with the sales team if any conflicts arise that may have impact on the budget.
- Apply for change orders as needed.
- At project closeout review with the sales team on the final outcome, any takeaways and changes that need to be made moving forward.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Benefits for YOU:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Pathways
- In House Training
- Team oriented environment.
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.ID:uDnQdo