Architectural Design & Signs, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
AD/S specializes in the design and fabrication of signs, displays, and fixtures. From the gleaming monolith that lights up the night sky to wayfinding signage that guides you through the airports, hospitals, and resorts. We are seeking an experienced individual to be a part of our team!
A Senior Project Manager is responsible for carrying out the project expectations from the signed contract through to the project’s invoicing. The process includes scheduling, budgeting, coordinating manufacturing, installation, and general communication with our customers. Create and monitor milestone tasks, organize, and prioritize tasks, coordinate with internal departments and the customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This position is the liaison between sales, design, quality, manufacturing management, and installation.
- Manage projects & project budget from design phase, through permits, production, and installation
- Ability to provide customer solutions and meet deadlines
- Maintain acceptable profit margins on jobs
- Prioritize projects and tasks in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Ability to perform site visits in proper attire and conduct site investigations
- Work with the installation team to facilitate all field related work
- Work with internal teams: design, engineering, production & installation to take complete project
- Review & comprehend design packages & drawings
- Qualify and negotiate with subcontractors for obtaining permits,performing installation & estimates
- Track all jobs through customized reports and internal software
- Communicate both orally and in writing with customers, subcontractors, and staff
- Maintain discretion by keeping service and customer information confidential
- Manage day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
- Follow procedures pertaining to budgeting, scheduling, updates, change orders and invoicing
- Organizing, planning, and customer service orientation
- Ability to read, understand, and perform take-offs from blueprints and plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and problem solving
- Positive attitude, persistence, and high level of integrity
- Ability to thrive in a self-driven, yet team-oriented environment
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Five years of relevant professional work experience. Sign experience or construction NECESSARY!
- Must possess a valid driver's license (minimum Class C), have and maintain a satisfactory driving record, and the ability to maintain auto insurance coverage.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) matching after qualifying period
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
E-Verify Employer. We conduct background check and drug test.