NEHP and ENGVT are an EPC (engineer, procure, construct) firm with locations in Williston, VT, Dallas, TX, and Phoenix, AZ. We specialize in the design and off-site construction of process piping systems for semiconductor fabrication facilities. The chip production infrastructure in the US is expanding at a record-breaking pace, with new fabs being built by major players like Intel, Micron, Samsung, TSMC, and Global Foundries all over the US. Bringing our "Productivity by Design" skillset to the construction process, we alleviate the skilled labor shortage commonly faced by these billion-dollar projects. Our engineering first, construction productivity focus makes us a key part of the client's project team.
The Project Manager will work directly with the project management team to help execute the project per the contract documents.
NEHP Construction Productivity Improvement & Modular Integration.
Vermont based NEHP is a modular integrator and Off-Site Manufacturer (OSM) providing construction productivity improvement through pre-construction programming, engineering, project management and integration. The majority of NEHP’s projects are located in the continental US and are primarily focused in semiconductor manufacturing facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and understand drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project scope of work
- Work with the Preconstruction Manager and Project Controller to understand and manage the project value/Control Budget
- Work with awarded Subcontractors to align on schedule, budget, changes in scope, logistics, daily planning and weekly look-aheads
- Track and manage all changes in Subcontractor scopes of work. Prepare documentation and coordinate with the Procurement Manager & Sr. Project Controller for issue of Change Order Requests (COR) to the owner
- Prepare preliminary visual schedules and project schedules to align with NEHP build sequence and align with the Master Project Schedule.
- Work with Precon and Procurement Manager to Prepare Vendor List. As needed for new project precon.
- Work with Precon and Procurement Manager to prepare vendor recommendations prior to Bid Award. Review Bid Tabs in accordance with Project Guidelines for submission to client
- Work with the Procurement Manager to maintain and update all Vendor deliverables of fabrication to the Integration Shop.
- Manage/Participate in weekly vendor meetings (prepare/update meeting minutes)
- Manage weekly project meetings (virtually). Internal NEHP weekly project review.
- Work with Quality Manager to ensure that NCRs are being issued and updated in a timely manner
- Engage and coordinate with the Project Management Team in VT
- Coordinate schedule and logistics with the Integration Shop Superintendent
- Coordinate and align with the Quality Control Team
- Coordination of all modular build departments to ensure proper and regular communication
- Attend weekly job-site meetings for coordination and alignment with NEHP crew and the Construction Manager
Qualifications and Preferences:
- Foundational understanding or experience in the construction industry and/or manufacturing.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook and MS Project) is a must. Working knowledge of PDF editor and File Sharing a plus.
- Proficiency in English language with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Engineering discipline or closely related subject, OR equivalent yrs experience.
- 5+ years Project Management experience in Construction, Engineering or closely related field.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- High energy level, self-motivated and directed, with a keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Very strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to solve constantly evolving problems while working with a team to find a solution that is best for the project/team
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!