Airway Heights, WA
Do you have a strong vision of what the future of modular building might look like? Do you thrive on providing great customer service? Consider joining this booming industry with the talented team at Mobile Modular. Our high-quality, unique, cost-effective solutions put us at the forefront of the market, meeting even the most critical needs of today. Our solutions span applications across healthcare/medical, education, business, residential development and construction, retail and much more. As a division of McGrath, we see the potential not just in our product but in our people, too.
“A Day in the Life”
In this role, you will have a high level of involvement and interaction with multiple levels of the organization.
“What You’ll Do”
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve lowest total cost for branch procurement activity.
- Participate as directed with procurement activity on Regional and National Bid projects.
- Participate in company-wide design and implementation of supply based management/development programs to include strategic sourcing, implementation of industry best practices, total inventory cost reduction, etc.
- Manage and sustain the RFQ process and company Price Agreements and contracts that protect the long-term interests of the Company.
- Maximize the efficiency of all aspects of the ordering process. Establish and monitor vendor and IC performance standards.
- Maintain the appropriate level of inventory
- Work with suppliers to resolve product complaints and delivery issues.
- Manage a sufficient amount of vendors to ensure a reliable supply of materials to support production.
- Participate and support the inventory control and loss prevention procedures as necessary.
- Support and sustain the existing protocols/systems/response times in serving internal customers (Warehouse/Services/Sales)
- Minimum of 4 years purchasing experience
- Ability to manage branch procurement activities.
- Strong negotiation skills and thorough working knowledge of purchasing/contracting principles and law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
- Oracle experience is desirable.
- DailyPay Available!! Make any day a payday - You deserve to get paid any day!!
- We value our employees' Quality of Life, and when it comes to mental health, recovery, and self-care, there is no one-size-fits-all approach that is why we provide resources where employees can find information on several wellness topics like nutrition, exercise, emotional health, and more!
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take control over your benefit spending.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- We all need to rest and recharge that’s why in addition to vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid holidays!
- We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
- It’s a great place to work where you are given the space to share ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is “YOU” matter!
The specific pay rate and level, if applicable, will depend on the successful candidate’s qualifications, prior experience and location.
This position can be located out of our Spokane, WA, Richland, WA or Portland, OR offices depending on where the candidate resides.
A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna
At McGrath, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all important and critical to our operations and success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I’m committed to making this happen.
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification and criminal background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .