Purchasing / Inventory Controls Administrator
Compugraphics USA, Inc.
Rock Hill, SC
MACDERMID ENVIO SOLUTIONS
MacDermid Envio Solutions is focused on delivering environmental technologies, water and materials recycling, waste management equipment, chemistry and services to our customers and markets. MES incorporates 3 former businesses: DMP Corporation, a major provider of wastewater treatment solutions, Industrial Specialty Chemicals (ISC) and Chemtech, a leading supplier of metal recovery technologies. This gives us a truly unique advantage in providing our customers with a fully integrated one-stop-shop sustainability program. At MES, we strive to serve customer needs by developing sustainable products, processes, and technologies that meet or exceed environmental standards while providing commercially compelling solutions that markets expect, thus assisting our customers in reaching their environmental sustainability goals.
MacDermid Envio Solutions is a business unit of Element Solutions Inc (NYSE: ESI). Element Solutions Inc is a leading specialty chemicals company whose businesses supply a broad range of solutions that enhance the products people use every day.
The general purpose of this job is to provide administrative support in the purchasing and inventory control functions.
- Order items for stock and check MRP daily.
- Generate spreadsheets for open job items and maintain status.
- Order all shop, office and miscellaneous supplies.
- Check the purchase request box twice a day for drop ship orders
- Work closely with Accounts Payable to solve any issues with invoices.
- Match AMEX reports and create purchase orders for parts on job sites.
- Perform data entry duties for the shipping function into the SAP system.
- Provide general administrative duties to the shipping function.
Requirements & Qualifications
- High School degree or equivalent required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Purchasing experience desired
- SAP experience highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, system, and procedures
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills in a changing work environment that is striving for continuous improvement
- Ability to follow Company policies and display conduct expected of employees.
- Ability to work well with other department to solve issues.
- Excellent time management skills and multitask and prioritize work
- Showcase accuracy, delegation, initiative, integrity skill
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled – E-Verify Company