QC Process Technician 1
JSR Micro, Inc.
Here is your chance to obtain all-around litho process experience with use of photolithography and metrology tools to test JSR photoresist batches. We are looking for a candidate with 0-2 years’ experience in photolithography equipment and associated metrology tools. Familiarity with SQC principles, LIMS, and JMP statistical software is a plus!
High school education or equivalent
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 0-2 years of experience in cleanroom. Familiar with functions of photolithography equipment, associated metrology tools and semiconductor processing equipment strongly desired
- Familiarity with ISO standards, SQC, SPC principles, cleanroom protocol, and general safety practices. Familiarity with Excel desired. Familiarity with LIMS and JMP is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience with photolithography process, process control and equipment operation including application, exposure and development or metrology highly desired.
- Safety first attitude with multi-tasking skills and attention to data quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Raise and address EH&S concerns arising in lab and cleanrooms with QC supervisor, or manager. Conduct lab inspections in timely manner and report findings.
- Perform routine production tests according to established procedures under moderate supervision. Shows potential to make judgement from internal criteria findings to batch disposition with moderate supervision. Work according to test priorities.
- Have a basic understanding of quality control concepts and use of RFC and SQC. This includes daily monitoring of assigned tools/instruments.
- Maintain functional condition for assigned equipment according to training qualifications
- Keep and organize test samples in the proper storage conditions. Maintain 5S in work area.
- Report tool or process errors in timely manner with ample description . Demonstrate understanding and ability to do basic tool recovery.
- Review and update existing procedures affecting assigned test instrument.
- Work on other assignments that are semi-routine in nature with general instructions to support production team and customer-related issues.
- Enter data in designated database systems (LIMS, JMP files, etc.) as required with minimal to no mistakes.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned, such as but not limited to chemical inventory management, wafer transfer, retain management.
- Make suggestions to management for improving this position to improve work processes.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
JSR is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
**Recruitment agencies/Headhunter do not submit resumes/CVs through our Web site or directly to managers. JSR will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with JSR. JSR does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resume.**