As the Quality Auditor you will be responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all inbound and outbound freight, ensuring all product is free of damage and product code dates are properly recorded. Ensure the quantity, quality, labelling and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications or other requirements.
Main responsibilities Include:
- Count all inbound product, compare to manifest and check all shipments for damage, infestation and production code dates before product is stored.
- Report shortages, damages and mis-shipments on appropriate forms and forward to appropriate party.
- Sign for inbound shipments or accept signature for outbound merchandise due to special request.
- Check contents of outbound freight as filled and assembled by warehouse personnel.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labelling and address with customers order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct.
- Safety and effectively operate forklift or any other material handling equipment as required and assist in the loading or unloading of merchandise
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly area. moving into or out of the warehouse a needed.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and conduct operations in a manner the promotes safety.
- May perform other duties and participate in other projects as required by the department.
Experience and Required Competencies
- 6 months experience in Warehousing/ Material Handling experience.
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules, to read, understand and follow directions/instruction, identify, locate and disburse product, perform simple math calculations.
- Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly use various equipment and/or tools.
- High School or equivalent experience. Post-secondary education/training in business or supply chain discipline would be of advantage.
- Desirable English Proficiency: Intermediate (CEFR B1/ Completed EF level 6)
- Required Competencies
Experience in Warehouse/ Distribution/Supply Chain. Valid Forklift Operator License, good admin, computer skills.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Auditor position
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.