Quality Engineer Co-Op
Co-Op Term duration: January 2024 - August 2024, or May 2024 - December 2024
WHO ARE WE?
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
- Responsibility for various projects which support the efforts of Aptar's Quality Department
- Participation on new product development teams to support quality initiatives
- Summarizing and analyzing data reports from the quality lab to support new product launches
- Creating test methods and conducting lab tests for new applications
- Assisting quality engineers and plant quality in root cause/corrective action activities
- Potential travel to customer and other Aptar sites
- Lean/Six Sigma project support
- Leading plant quality projects
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Quick learner and able to operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work effectively on teams and independently
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Strong skills in managing multiple tasks/projects effectively
- Superior communication skills
- Knowledge of statistics
- Working knowledge of Minitab statistical software
- Understanding of a plastic injection manufacturing environment
- Problem-solving skills, DOE’s, Data Analysis
- Using measurement equipment, software (SAP, Minitab, MS Office)
- Managing multiple projects/activities
- Exposure across multiple departments, personnel levels, and customers
LOCATION: The student must be able to commute to our site in Mukwonago, WI.
HOURS: This is a Monday - Friday schedule, working approximately 40 hours per week.ID:uDnQdo