Come Be Part of a Mission that Matters!
Use analytical and problem solving abilities to assess problems, identify solutions and actively participate with teams to continually improve processes to insure effective, efficient compliance with ISO, FDA and customer expectations specific to Neogen’s Food Safety Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality
• Review field complaints to identify trends and make recommendations to improve product quality
• Work together with relevant teams to improve products
• Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems
• Work with teams on corrective and preventive actions as assigned due to customer complaints, internal audits, process controls, etc.
• Formulate a strategic plan to increase productivity in the business
• Document results and findings after inspections are carried out
• Implement a working system to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production process
• Perform line audits of processes throughout manufacturing and quality control
• Develop and maintain change control program
• Participate on audits at essential external suppliers of reagents and instruments
• Ensure GMP procedures and adherence, provide training as appropriate
• Use analytical tools such as statistical process controls, trending and graph to evaluate process capability and drive improvement
• Other duties as may be assigned by management
Education and/or Experience: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in a dynamic quality engineering role and environment
WHO IS NEOGEN:
From farm to fork, we offer solutions to enhance the quality, quantity and safety of the global food supply. Our food safety diagnostics are used within farming operations to the production facilities of most of the world’s best-known food companies. Neogen’s solutions are critical to the health and well-being of our customers’ operations – and in turn their consumers. What we do matters!
Neogen’s culture combines stability with a deep believe in providing professional and personal growth. Our Pillars of Trust – the principles which guide our everyday decision—making, include Openness, Honesty, Credibility, Respect, and Service. It’s the belief in these characteristics that provide a consistent, happy and healthy work environment for our employees.