What you will do:
This position plans and conducts activities concerned with the quality assurance of industrial processes, materials and products by performing the following duties
How you will do it:
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, tests, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Performs quality-engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with requirements, including quality manuals and company quality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Reviews all purchased products or components and provides recommendations to the decision of whether to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
- Develops innovative approaches to tackle problems identified during quality assurance activities
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
- Develops new product quality plans as part of participation on cross-functional product development teams.
- Other duties may be assigned
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combined education and experience.
- A minimum of two years related experience.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated planning, problem solving, data analysis, GD&T, blueprint reading, organizing, inter-personal, and communication skills with proven leadership skills and decision-making abilities
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing procedures, production methods (including machining and welding), shop standards, team building, SPC and modern quality assurance applications.
- Where legally permissible, if hired, candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no later than his/her start date, unless candidate has a valid medical condition or sincerely held religious belief precluding he/she from receiving the vaccine.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.