Quality Inspector – Day Shift
Elite Comfort Solutions
Job Summary: The Quality Inspector’s primary responsibility is to ensure all products meet customer specifications.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Education & Experience: Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in 6S/Safety Committee and document minutes and action items
- Monitor and measure product compliance to customer requirements to be sure customer’s expectations are met and daily duties are performed in a timely manner.
- Communicate the quality policy to all people at the facility.
- Ensure that timely quality checks are performed per our quality plans.
- Make recommendations by notifying supervisor, to correct problems that could hinder a machine’s performance, reduce output, or affect quality.
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Conform to all Quality/Safety requirements and procedures.
- Keep a clean and orderly workplace.
- Participate in the Continual Improvement Process for manufacturing and business processes.
- Waste reduction training and awareness
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a Lean Manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com
Shift: Monday through Thursday Starting at 6:00am Working 10-12 Hours ID:uDnQdo