Quality Lab Technician
MGP Ingredients, Inc.
We are looking for a Quality Lab Technician to join our MGP team in Lawrenceburg, IN. As a Quality Lab Technician, you are responsible for scheduling, preparing, and conducting appropriate analyses of samples in a timely manner. Quality Lab Technicians are also responsible for determining if ingredients and finished products meet specifications.
What will you do?
- Conduct necessary testing on all products before shipment to ensure that materials are within specified parameters.
- Perform routine maintenance on all laboratory instruments to insure accurate results.
- Distribute needed solutions to plant areas for accurate test results of production material.
- Post test results in SAP, infinity, and to other agreed-upon test results reporting for internal use.
- Create a retain sample of every product for shipment.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Experience with laboratory instruments, sensory evaluations, and good laboratory practiced training.
- Ability to be a service provider and support sales.
- Must accurately analyze samples to make a disposition decision.
- Effectively organize sample workload.
What will we provide you?
- Short-term/long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement options
- Paid time off at start
Who are we?
MGP Ingredients is a leading supplier of premium distilled spirits and food ingredient solutions. Its Distilling Solutions segment provides bourbons, whiskeys, ryes, gins and vodkas to craft and multinational brands. MGP’s own Branded Spirits business is growing following the 2021 acquisition of Luxco, a top spirits producer, bottler, supplier, and importer. Ingredient Solutions delivers nutritional, functional wheat- and pea-based ingredients aligned with consumer trends. The company operates in locations across the Midwestern U.S., and overseas in Northern Ireland and Mexico.