Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
Lead the Manufacturing Quality discipline at a manufacturing plant level to ensure that plant is operating to the Coca-Cola KORE standards and that all products produced maintain the highest standards of consumer quality for brand integrity.
- Develop, guide and measure the in-plant quality standards that must be met to manufacture products that meet all KO and industry standards for consumer consumption.
- Hire, train, and mentor Quality Lab Technicians and Lab/Sanitation Supervisors at the plant level to ensure they are qualified to perform all the quality processes and procedures required to deliver quality product to consumers.
- Guide the creation and maintenance of documentation, processes, and procedures to fully comply with all KO KORE standards requirements, as well as any other industry/regulatory requirements for quality in manufacturing at the plant level.
- Establish and maintain strong associations with other Coca-Cola bottlers in the Quality Management space in order to effectively learn best practices, provide guidance/counsel where appropriate, and be aware of changing trends and requirements that must be implemented at the plants.
- Proactively develop relationships with local and state government agencies responsible for managing water usage and quality standards, discharge standards, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or GED) required and
- college degree preferred in chemistry, biology, preferred or
- related science field. required
- 4-6 years experience in Quality Management in a food manufacturing industry – soft drink preferred
- Strong understanding of the science of soft drink production at the base molecular level.
- Strong knowledge of industry quality standards for manufacturing of food grade products.
- Specific knowledge of all state and local standards and requirements for water quality and raw materials for food grade production.
- KO KORE and ISO quality standards in a soft drink environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Can work independently
- Ability to motivate and lead others.
Base pay range is $103,800 to $136,200 plus bonus structure (dependent on role). Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities.
At Swire Coca-Cola, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates and their families. Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Telehealth, Virtual Mental Health Counseling, 401(k) with Company Match, and Tuition Reimbursement. We also offer the following paid time off benefits on a calendar year or anniversary year basis: 80 hours of Paid Vacation, 1 hour of Paid Sick Leave for every 40 hours worked (unless otherwise subject to a more generous local requirement), 7 Paid Holidays, 3 Paid Floating Holidays, 8 hours of Paid Volunteer Leave, up to 8 weeks of Maternity Disability Paid Leave (based on eligibility), and up to 2 weeks of Parental Paid Leave (based on eligibility).
Swire Coca-Cola is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.