East Providence, RI
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 18,150 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Quality Manager manages local QMS system and ensure the Quality Management System meets ISO9001, Covestro and customer requirements. It will lead compliance standards by ensuring that Quality Control components of ISO and other quality systems (Document Control, Corrective Action, Non-Conforming Material, Internal Audits, Quality Risk Analysis, Management Review, Customer Complaints) are maintained.
- Fulfills the role of Integrated Management System 2 (IMS2) for EPR
- Responsible for conducting yearly management review
- Responsible for local document management system
- Develops site Q plan incl KPIs and Drive Quality performance of EPR and initiate Quality improvement throughout the organization
- Responsible for Quality Control of all processes and products.
- Is responsible for assuring the secure archiving of the analytical results and the primary data and adequate storage of retained samples.
- Leads a group of employees (QC technicians and Plant Chemist) and is responsible for safety, work conditions and fosters the awareness for SHE and Quality within the department.
- Ensures the necessary training of the Lab staff is completed.
- Ensures the maintenance and calibration of the analytical equipment and calibration standards.
- Is responsible that the lab equipment is qualified, and the appropriate analytical methods are validated.
- Support the QC testing lab, filling in when needed
- Accountable for release of products via SAP, disposition of non-conforming material and ensuring incidents are investigated, reported and risks assessed in a timely basis.
- Use of supporting IT system when it comes to Quality related topics (SAP, SAP PLM, GSLO)
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Master’s degree in a Science or related field with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in chemical/pharmaceutical production or manufacturing environment OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science or related field with a minimum of 4+ years of experience in chemical/pharmaceutical production or manufacturing environment
- Experience in working with ISO9001 quality management standards
- Experience in reviewing technical and scientific data
Are you as curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you an exciting career opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application and resume. Become part of our team - apply now!Equal Employment Opportunity: Hiring and advancement are based on job-related requirements and on an individual's qualifications to perform a job. All aspects of employment are carried out free of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disabilities, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression or any unlawful criterion, existing under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Contact UsInfo-Hotline: +1 844-522-6775If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. To make a request, please call (412) 413-2736. ID:uDnQdo