Quality Process Engineer (Entry/Experienced)
Camso USA, Inc.
Quality Process Engineer (Entry/Experienced)
Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
LOCATION: Louisville ASRC
Leveraging experience and expertice, in a given process area, to assist in monitoring, maintaining, and improving the products and processes while respecting the specifications (quality, performance, cost, timing, safety) and needs of the customer.
Ensure obtention and quality progress performance in his/her area of responsibility (BU or groups of BUs).
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Monitor the current production product and process quality results, define and implement corrective and preventive action plans.
- Monitor and maintain compliance to obtention referentials for production consignes and standards for process control.
- Assist the business units in the monitoring and resolution of current production obtention problems by analyzing product/process quality results, development of improvement plans, and taking action to improve plant performance.
- Implement the technical means for process control on influential parameters.
- Participate in the local quality planning, including feasibility studies allowing the plant to commit to its production responsibilities.
- Participate in the start-ups of products, processes, and model evolutions while respecting quality and level of service.
- Communicate systematic problems in manufacturing to GQA/T and Process Improvement Teams for evaluation.
- Contribute to the continuing evolution of the plant processes.
- Provide operational support on a 24-hour basis as needed.
- Provide operational support to the Engineering department in scope development, communication, and implementation of CAPEX projects.
- Maintain operational data on production efficiency metric.
- Optimize, plan, and facilitate product changes and industrialization to support customer demand.
- Develop and validate operational procedures.
- Participate in safety improvements and hazard evaluations of process conditions.
- Support operational and maintenance planning, scheduling, and execution of preventative maintenance.
- Conduct Root Cause Analyzes on major quality and delivery issues.
- Develop and train TQOs to further their knowledge base, increase their process capability, and improve troubleshooting/corrective action techniques
- Participate and/or lead in larger plant progress projects to help meet annual budgets
- Develop, maintain, and trial digital tools to aid in improved process performance and capability
- Assist with plant resources, raw material, and inventory planning
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries—from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN® tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we’ve been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
Michelin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. Consistent with these obligations, Michelin also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver’s seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!ID:uDnQdo