Convaid Products, Inc.
Stevens Point, WI
The Quality Supervisor oversees direct reports and coordinates all activities related to quality supplier and production inspections, calibration, product returns, nonconforming products and processes, and department metric reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform the job successfully, the individual must accomplish the following:
- Ability to supervise five to ten team members by determining and distributing work assignments.
- Administers goals, monitors work and performance, and continually develops team.
- Training new employees on company procedures and policies.
- Provides support and guidance to team members to ensure organizational priorities are performed effectively.
- Creates regular reports highlighting inspection, calibration, and returns performance and areas that require improvement.
- Collaborating with third-party metrology and inspection laboratories.
- Serves as subject matter expert for various forms of inspection, sampling, metrology, returned goods and warranty decisions.
- Exemplifies and promotes the Ki Mobility Values.
- High School diploma; Professional certifications in the field of Quality a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Quality discipline in a regulated industry, preferable Medical Device experience.
- Quality Management Systems experience with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA, MDR-2017/745, and other global quality regulations and standards.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills; MS office.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills, ability to work independently with attention to detail.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of testing requirements, manufacturing processes, drawings and standards.
- Standard working conditions include an office environment and manufacturing environment.
- Position may require extended hours on occasion.
- Position requires frequent sitting, walking, standing and bending.
- Requires lifting up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
Ki Mobility is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.