Quality & Supply Chain Specialist
What we offer
Explore a world of opportunities with us. Look ahead with us and help shape innovative solutions to make our world more sustainable and life healthier, more vibrant and more comfortable. At Evonik, you have the chance to explore, thrive, and grow alongside 33,000 colleagues. Among attractive career paths and high-quality development programs, we not only offer performance-based remuneration and occupational health benefits but also hybrid and flexible working environments with #SmartWork. Bring your fresh perspective, develop your strengths, break out your mold, and find a career that fits your dreams with us.
Click on the link below to learn what our employees have to say about Evonik:
Warehouse/Logistics — 50%
Manage B&R material movement staff, whose tasks include:
- Packaging, wrapping, loading/unloading raw material and final product, housekeeping
- Coordinate raw materials ordering, tracking, and data entry of raw materials, in BASF SAP
- Daily production reporting and preparing products for shipment in BASF SAP
- Produce process orders for raw materials and finish products
- Assists with customer orders by maintaining release and shipping record files, and by generating all paperwork for SAP, Bill of Lading, and Certificate of Analysis for packaged goods shipments.
- Daily accountability for the chemical inventory, packaging, and shipping processes for the unit
- Responsible for maintaining retain area in warehouse
Customer/Quality – 35%
- Manage laboratory equipment, including troubleshooting equipment issues and taking corrective action, inventory, lab supplies and material, calibration and maintenance, per ISO 9000-2015
- Manage final product inspection, Prop 65 and byproduct, and other testing to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of instrumentation
- Utilize M3 lab specialists for final product testing and performing
- Assist in responding to customer feedback, using BASF NCM system
- Develops new or revise tests, processes or procedures to support program or project goals
- Responsible for budgeting and tracking all costs associated with lab support. Independently schedules all necessary service and repairs
- Provide accurate and timely management of laboratory environmental permits
- Assist in internal and external Quality and customer audits
- Assist continuous improvement efforts in operations and product quality.
- Interprets company policies to workers, enforces safety regulations, and provides safety training
- Responsible for preparing biweekly payroll, maintaining timesheet, PTO, and employee database
- Acts as the Document Control Coordinator (DCC) for the unit and manage Open Text
- Communicates and documents with internal and external organizations and key players of the business through weekly technical exchanges, safety/communication meetings, etc.
- Manage BASF Trilon M costs such as uniforms, mats, rugs and towels, beverage services, and equipment.
- Utilize administrative assistant for tracking costs and working with outside vendors
- Assist onboarding New Hires
- Bachelor's degree in process / chemical / mechanical engineering or chemistry discipline with professional qualification.
- At least 3 years of chemical plant experience or demonstrated experience with similar roles.
- 3 years experience in Logistics Operations preferred.
- Relevant experience with SAP or similar ERP platforms (AS400, JD Edwards, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing, complex environment.
- Experience with creating process orders and managing day to day inventories working with customers and suppliers.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
To ensure that your application is proceeded as quickly as possible and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal. Further information about Evonik as Employer can be found at https://careers.evonik.com.
Please address your application to the Talent Acquisition Manager, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call our Evonik Candidate Support at 0800 2386645 (Germany only) or +49 201 177 4200.
Your Talent Acquisition Manager:Carlos Blanco [C]
Company isEvonik Corporation ID:uDnQdo