Quality Technician – 3rd Shift
Chroma Color Corporation
Full time, night shift 10:45pm – 7:00am, Sunday evening through Thursday morning
Starting at $21.00/hr plus shift differential
**Sign on Bonus $2,500!!!! ($500 at 90 days; $1,000 at 6 months; $1,000 at 1 year)**
No experience in quality or laboratory work necessary – we will train. This is an excellent entry level job to a unique, in-demand career path!
Chroma Color Corporation is built on the strength of market leaders (Breen, Carolina Color, Chroma, Hudson, Polymer Concentrates and Plastics Color Corporation) who have come together to form an exciting company with 7 locations in the United States. Our materials are used in products you see every day, from shampoo bottles to lawn care equipment. Our products also reach specialized applications that support our active military. From daily life to life-saving equipment, we make a difference.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a company large enough to offer you room to grow, but not so large that you become just a number, Chroma might be the ideal company for you.
We offer a competitive salary, an incentive bonus plan, and competitive benefit programs. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, company paid life and long-term and short-term disability programs plus flexible spending accounts and a strong 401(k) matching program. In addition, we offer a generous paid time off and holiday program. Most benefits start day one!
Minimum Qualifications - A successful candidate will:
- Read, write and speak English.
- Have an inquisitive mind and learn new skills and knowledge quickly.
- Perform basic math skills, including ratios, percentages, fractions, and decimals with consistent accuracy.
- Pass color blindness tests.
- Learn and understand basic color theory.
- Wear a respirator and all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Demonstrate an excellent work ethic and ability to follow instructions.
- Work with minimal supervision and solve problems independently.
- Multi-task and adapt well to a fluctuating pace (rush periods and slow periods).
- Demonstrate intermediate computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- A background in IT support and/or software engineering highly preferred
- Experience with small scale laboratory and mechanical equipment a plus
Successful candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and pre-employment background check, and must comply with all federal and state regulations for employment.
Chroma provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Chroma will use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.
Exposure to outdoor and indoor conditions, noise, fumes, odors, and dust.ID:uDnQdo