Quality Training Manager
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Tustin
Trelleborg Healthcare and Medical is seeking a Quality Training Manager to join their team. The Training Manager is responsible for managing the training program at Healthcare and Medical (H&M) sites. This includes but is not limited to ensuring the training program is compliant with necessary regulatory requirements, setting up and managing the onboarding training program, working with sites to ensure training assignment is done successfully, maintaining the effectiveness of training is verified on an ongoing basis, performing ongoing QSR and similar training across sites, as well as coordinating and managing external training requested/needed by employees to maintain performance.
As a valued team member with Trelleborg, you will enjoy:
Generous benefits package: Includes health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, 401k, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Greater opportunity for impact: You will impact the production of life-saving devices.
Growth and advancement: Join a global company that loves to promote from within and allows for advancement.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, relevant technical, or science degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 4 years administrating and overseeing training in a manufacturing setting
- Minimum of 2 years Leadership/Supervisory-level experience, with decision-making authority/responsibility.
- Knowledge and experience with GMP/ISO Standards: ISO 9000/9001, ISO 13485, and FDA 21CFR 820 (210/211 and ICH Q7 as applicable), 21CFR Part 11, EU/MDR 2017/745.
- Experience participating in Kaizen events
- Proven success using the following training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Train the Trainer Certification
Tasks and Responsiblities:
- Oversee compliance to current H&M training processes. Manage the training processes to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
- Manage training plan, job function creation and assignment to identify training required for employees at H&M.
- Work closely with managers and supervisor to ensure training assigned is current and correct.
- Ensure training is documented and reported correctly.
- Manage training records.
- Manage a team of training specialists or equivalent.
- Create, oversee, update, and manage onboarding training administered across H&M sites.
- Support document owners in set up of quizzes for controlled documents and other methods to confirm effectiveness of training.
- Ensure training effectiveness is performed appropriately.
- Support H&M sites as needed to implement necessary training and improvements as a result of identified nonconforming situations.
- Monitor training KPI trends and report to management on an ongoing basis.
- Support site managers to create requested and needed training reports to evaluate the health of the system.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Identify external training which would benefit different groups or needs at H&M.
- Oversee and facilitate the Train the Trainer Program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Demonstrated competence using Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated active leadership skills
- Ability to travel between manufacturing facilities
Domestic and global travel ~25%.ID:uDnQdo