Quarry Plant Operator/Maintenance – 2nd Shift
RiverStone Group, Inc.
Here at RiverStone Group, we have spent the last 125+ years working to be the best at what we do. Through our limestone aggregate products, we provide the foundation to connect people with their friends, families, and work. Although most don’t realize it, our products are used to build the homes, roads, and bridges that people throughout the Midwest use every day of their lives!
We have an immediate full-time opening for a 2nd shift Plant Operator/Maintenance worker at our Troy Grove location in Utica, IL. 2nd shift schedule with hours possibly varying due to operational needs. Candidates must be dependable and available to work overtime as needed. This is a position with the local 150 union.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, paid Holidays and Vacation, 401k with Company match, and more!
Plant Operator/Maintenance major responsibilities include:
- Assisting crew in all aspects of quarry operation as assigned
- Operating and maintaining heavy machinery
- Maintaining and repairing all equipment
- Properly following all company policies and adhering to all governmental regulations
- Welding, repair, and fabrication on rock crushing equipment associated with a quarry operation
The ideal Plant Operator/Maintenance candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- A focus on safety and a strong work ethic
- Experience operating and maintaining Heavy Equipment
- A background in quarry operations is preferred
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency in fabrication and welding is preferred
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and rigorous physical activity in all weather conditions
This is a great time to join our team. If this Plant Operator/Maintenance description sounds like you, apply today!
Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check required. RiverStone Group, Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer for all including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with disabilities.ID:uDnQdo