Rack Pusher I
Noble Casing, Inc.
Direct the activities of Service Technicians in the delivery of racking and tubing services. A Rack Pusher reports to the District Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In charge of running the crew.
- Maintain good communication with the crew and superiors.
- Ensures tools, equipment, and spare parts for jobs are loaded and available on truck.
- Repair and maintenance.
- Lead pre-job safety meetings with essential personnel.
- Responsible for all aspects of job performance, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training of service technicians when needed.
- Communicate with company men upon arrival at job sites.
- Communicate directions given by superiors to the personnel you oversee.
- Operating tongs.
- Ensures torque specs are correct.
- Complying with company rules and regulations.
Manages 2-8 subordinates working as a team. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this team.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Team Leadership - Fosters team cooperation; defines team roles and responsibilities; supports group problem solving; ensures progress toward goals; acknowledges team accomplishments.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; matches the responsibility to the person; sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions ; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This is our preferred guideline for insured drivers. Individual exceptions may be considered to some degree.
Requiring Driver Exclusions:
- One or more Type A Violation(s) in a 60 month period
- Two or more Type B Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- Three or more Type C Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- One Type B and two Type C Violations in a 36 month period
Type of Violations Defined:
- Type A: Includes but not limited to, DWI, DUI, OUI, refusing a substance test and charges of reckless driving, manslaughter, hit & run, eluding police, any felony, drag racing, having or driving with a suspended license.
- Type B: Includes all vehicle accidents regardless of fault.
- Type C: Includes all moving violations not in Types A or B such as; speeding, improper lane change, failure to yield, running stop lights or signs.
- Type D: Included non-moving violations such as illegal parking, equipment violations, obstructing traffic, failure to display registration or driver’s license.