RAT HOLE DRILLING – SHOP PERSONNEL
Express Energy Services, LLC
Responsible for ensuring equipment is maintained, repaired and meets the Company standards prior to leaving facility to location.
- Unload incoming tools and equipment from completed jobs.
- Ensures Tools/Equipment/Spare Parts for Jobs meet quality standards prior to job.
- Maintain order and housekeeping of his/her responsible work areas.
- Maintain all equipment staging areas to ensure proper utilization of each area.
- All incoming equipment must be PM’d (Preventive Maintenance Check) prior to placing in storage for reuse.
- Must be able to comprehend preventive maintenance documents.
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the location and how to read a Materials Safety Data Sheet book.
- Must be willing to learn key metrics.
- Must be willing to learn all equipment, tools and repair same.
- Must be able to wash, prep, and paint the equipment in accordance with EES color codes.
- Complies with Company Rules and Regulations
- Ensure Personal Training is Up-To-Date
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Education, Professional Licensure and Certifications
- High School/GED preferred
- Valid Driver's License; preferably Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Experience – Minimum 6 Months
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic Skills – Ability to read measurements and learn key metrics.
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to follow directions and perform as a Team player
- Preferred knowledge of industry/service line/field equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must have knowledge of use of basic hand tools and oil field tools
- Must have ability to understand the English language.
- This job requires frequent moderate to heavy work.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 (on call) environment.
- Ability to work extended hours and / or periods of time away from home as our of area employee.
- Ability to work shift day / night if assigned.
- Employee will be exposed to moderate to high noise and the potential of chemicals and fumes or gasses in a shop environment or on location, if necessary.
- Employee will stand or walk 75% of the time on a concrete floor and frequently be required to bend, squat, reach or climb.
- Must have the physical ability to lift up to 50lbs in a SAFE manner.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will, be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules always.