Stetson Building Products, LLC
A position at White Cap isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this commitment.
Receive products and materials. Maintain records and compile stock reports.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts, and stores items.
- Records receiving data using computer.
- Packs, unpacks, and marks stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment.
- Identifies incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notifies supervisor.
- Delivers products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
- Verifies computations against physical count of stock.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear and defects.
- Works closely with purchasing to track shortages for late/slow delivery.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
If you’re looking to play a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can’t wait to meet you.
For California job seekers:
California law requires the posting of the salary range for advertised jobs. This range is determined based on market data and internal pay practices to establish a minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including experience, skills, internal equity and other factors. For additional details on benefits, please review the full job description on White Cap JobsID:uDnQdo