Vitality Works, Inc.
Come Grow with Us!
Vitality Works mission is to create efficacious and therapeutic herbal, vitamin and nutraceutical supplements to help people get and stay well. While the FDA defines minimum quality, we strive for the highest level of quality. Vitality Works also operates in an environmentally sustainable way, recycling, composting, reducing energy and water consumption in a conscientious way. Our dedicated and passionate employees strive to produce amazing products in an uncompromising yet affordable way so that these products are affordable and effective.
As a Receptionist, you will greet, assist and provide customer service to clients, visitors, and other guest of the organization. Provide customer service to accounts by communicating via phone and email regarding new orders, order status and shipment information.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greets clients, visitors and guests – determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts person to the appropriate location.
- Follows security protocols pertaining to front door access.
- Verifies necessary identification/credentials from auditors/inspectors visiting the facility and collect necessary documents (if applicable).
- Handles all interactions with customers, visitors and co-workers with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answers, screens and direct phone calls to staff and takes messages.
- Receives mail, documents, packages and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical supports tasks.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Enter all picklist via FileHold.
- Manage employee sample orders.
- Backup data entry for credit memos, PL orders and other customer service duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma, or GED and sufficient experience pertaining to this job
- One (1) to two (2) years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to answer multi-line phones
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Attendance and promptness
- Following appropriate SOP’s and department procedures
- Making recommendations and improvements
- Knowledge of herbal products is a plus
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Position is in an office environment.
- Position will require entry to GMP and controlled areas with specific dress code requirements.
- Position will require some walking, standing and sitting.
- Being able to sit for long periods of time.
Vitality Works Benefits:
At Vitality Works, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Benefits: Basic Life/AD&D, STD/LTD, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Vitality Works, Voluntary Supplemental Life/AD&D, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan: 100% match on the first 3% contributed plus an additional 50% up to 5%
- Group Voluntary Benefits
- 2 FREE Supplements per month
- Amazing on-campus gym/basketball courts/walking paths
- Referral Bonus Program
Apply Today on the Vitality Works Career Portal!ID:uDnQdo