United Electric Supply Co.
Who we are:
United Electric Supply Co. Inc. is a nationally recognized, 100% employee-owned company that is a major supplier of electrical products, and advanced services for the construction and industrial markets. They offer a full range of electrical products and services with concentrations in industrial automation, building automation, lighting, wire/cable/conduit, distribution and control, data communications, electro-mechanical and energy solutions. With over 300 employees, United is headquartered in New Castle, Delaware with locations throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and Virginia.
We’re looking for an experienced receptionist to join our Jessup, MD location! The ideal candidate has experience with multi-line switchboards and is comfortable in a high pressure, ever-changing environment.
· Greets visitors.
· Answer a high volume of telephone calls. (150+ per day).
· Completes special projects or supports as assigned.
· Works closely with all internal departments, combining individual efforts to better serve the customer.
· Adhere to all United Electric health, safety, and environmental policies.
· Act in a safe and positive manner always, ensure that those around you do not put themselves or others at risk. Your personal safety is your responsibility.
· Complete an accident/Incident report for any safety and/or health infractions that occur or witnessed.
· Performs other duties as obvious or assigned.
· Must be able to work Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM
· High energy level
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Professional phone manner
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· High School Diploma required
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer attractive compensation and benefits which include:
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
· 401(K) and Stock Ownership
· Paid Vacation and holidays
· Educational Benefits
· Wellness Programs
· Work/Life Balance
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.