Vertex Chemical Corp.
Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender, distributor, and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals and reagent grade laboratory chemicals sold to municipalities and businesses throughout the Central United States. Thousands of organizations across a variety of industries have depended on Hawkins for the chemical products they need since 1938.
Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com/careers.
ABOUT THE JOB
Hawkins is looking for a Recruiter to be based at our corporate headquarters in Roseville, MN. This position will focus on driving high-quality full-cycle Field Sales, Operations and Supply Chain recruiting, in addition to other areas as needed.
** This is not a remote job; there is some flexibility but in-office time is required. **
- Lead full-cycle recruitment efforts to ensure the most efficient processes are utilized to attract & select top talent, including sourcing, screening, and guiding the interview and selection process.
- Advise and assist managers in recruiting best practices, such as effective interview skills, preparing and utilizing interview guides, and selecting top talent for their groups.
- Work with Recruiting Manager to recommend and drive talent acquisition projects and process improvements.
- Provide support for the Applicant Tracking System design and functionality, including continuous improvement of the delivery and tools.
- Contribute to the pre-hire and onboarding process for new employees to ensure they have the necessary information and experience to be successful.
- Contribute as a project team member for key strategic business initiatives
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement of core Human Resource service delivery and efficiency
- Support opportunities to enhance employee engagement and culture and inclusion
- BA / BS degree required, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of recruiting/generalist experience including talent sourcing; prior manufacturing and multi-site experience preferred
- Prior experience utilizing and/or supporting Applicant Tracking Systems required
- Ability to work with and develop strong relationships at all levels within an organization
- Approach work in a customer-focused manner, to deliver coaching and solutions that are supportive of our customers’ needs
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels and enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade decision makers
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state, and local labor laws and regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft applications - Outlook, Word, Excel
WORK FOR THE BEST
Hawkins offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and is an award-winning employer and organization! Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com. (NASDAQ: HWKN)
All applications must be received online. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.