The Raymond Corporation
Willow Grove, PA
Pengate Handling Systems and Arbor Material Handling joined forces in November 2020 to form Arbor/Pengate. Together, we are a powerhouse material handling company that provides various warehousing solutions throughout the Northeast United States. We provide top-of-the-line equipment, service, consultation, parts, and training programs to businesses of all sizes throughout PA and NY with over 450+ teammates across these facilities.
With our average tenure being over 10+ years for our employees, Arbor/Pengate takes care of our people by putting YOU and YOUR FAMILY first and work second.
What’s The Job?
We are searching for a Recruiter to join our team! The Recruiter is responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution, and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. This position will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent within the organization.
What Will I Be Doing?
Here are just a few things you can expect to do daily:
- Owns the full cycle recruitment process for all Arbor Pengate and PennWest opportunities.
- Collaborates with department managers during initial intake to identify and draft accurate job postings, hiring criteria and interview guides to select top talent using best practices.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers and business leaders to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using all available means and staying abreast with industry trends and latest market intelligence to inform successful recruitment strategies.
- Stewards a positive end to end candidate experience to ensure that it reflects the company brand and core values, promoting the company’s reputation as “best place to work.”
- Ensures timely and accurate recruiting process is maintained.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and human resource leaders during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, negotiating and preparing offers.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Coordinate onboarding for all new employees to become fully integrated into the business.
- Track, analyze and report key metrics to key stakeholders; make improvements to streamline and enhance candidate and hiring manager experience using data collected.
What Makes Me Qualified?
(Don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes. If you feel you’re still qualified, please apply!)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Sociology and related work experience
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
Collaboration: Teamwork is in our DNA as we break down silos and prioritize cross-functional synergies, while utilizing an innovative, out–of –the box problem solving approach.
Customer Focus: Have a high sense of urgency to ensure complete customer satisfaction, as it is a critical component of everything we do.
Commitment: Consistently providing dedicated effort to guarantee a high- quality work product.
Continuous Improvement: Never settling for status quo, always adapting and challenging ourselves to be better than yesterday.
So, What’s in It for Me?
- FREE Basic Health, Dental, and Vision coverage. Additional plans available!
- Competitive Pay!
- Monday through Friday schedule, with typical hours between 7am-4pm!
- 10 Paid Company Holidays!
- Paid Maternity Leave!
- Progressive Company Culture!
- Supportive Management!
- Endless Career Growth!
Arbor/Pengate is dedicated to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote and celebrate a diverse workforce and do not tolerate any discrimination. Any and all human relations decisions will not be based on persons’ race, color, religion, sex, national original, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or citizenship. All potential hires are subject to pre-employment checks which include but are not limited to background checks and drug screenings. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation in completing an application, interview, or pre-employment requirement, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]