Summary of Position:
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for all facets of recruiting success at Denali Advanced Integration. The Recruiting Manager will provide leadership, support, advocacy and direction to a staff of experienced technical recruiters who in turn provide recruiting support to hiring managers across several consulting platforms. This position will play a critical role in ensuring Denali Advanced Integration is hiring and retaining the best possible talent. This position will report directly to the CEO and partner closely with other leaders of the Denali Advanced Integration executive leadership team to maximize the support needed to bring the necessary talent acquisition strategies to life.
Additionally, this position serves a “working manager” function, so the Recruiting Manager is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and submitting candidates as a critical part of this role.
- Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
- Serve as primary point of contact for all level of candidates, including potential interaction and coordination with executive level candidates, for the purposes of phone and in-person interview scheduling
- Perform necessary candidate tracking activity in Applicant Tracking System and other miscellaneous systematic activities as needed
- Maintain regular communication with candidates throughout the entire interview lifecycle from initial contact to start date
- Develop talent acquisition strategies to ensure overriding company business objectives and goals are met
- Develop department sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, events and vendor relationships
- Partner with senior leadership to deliver a best-in-class recruiting initiatives
- Collaborate with and influence peers and senior leadership on how to effectively manage and adjust recruiting strategies in order to meet priorities
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and senior leadership by demonstrating an understanding of their business objectives and challenges
- Display a passion for technology and analytics and enthusiasm to share learnings and insights with others in an easy-to-understand and compelling style
- Enjoy being hands-on, digging into data and developing predictive recruiting team metrics and reporting that educate and drive performance
- Prepare, manage and utilize recruiting metrics that will drive key decisions and provide solutions that will positively impact the business' key objectives
- Lead the recruiting team towards maximizing the team's strengths and experience for top performance
- Manage the recruiting budget, vendors and all associated recruiting expenses.
- Gather and share best recruiting practices and strategies through regular contacts with industry HR leadership
- Ensures Accountability
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Values Differences
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Plans and Prioritizes
- Decision Quality
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee in this position frequently communicates with other co-workers/clients who have inquiries about the various projects and other needs. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operate a computer and office machinery such as a calculator, keyboard, copy machine and printer. Frequently moves boxes with equipment weighing up to 25lbs across the building and/or to other offsite buildings for various project needs.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Labor Management or Organizational Behavior
- A minimum of eight years recruiting experience and five years of recruiting management experience is required
- Must be able to demonstrate an aptitude for technology and experience maximizing recruitment systems and data
- Experience with administering an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) highly desired
3MD Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race and color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other category that is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.